Witchcraft Starter Kit, Baby Witch Gift Box, Beginner Witch Supplies, Witch Bundle for Her, Green Witch Tarot Cards, Spell Candles & Incense
Wow your fledgling witch with a kit to spark their imagination and equip them for magical exploration. Each kit starts with a beautiful wooden chest of your choosing. It is then filled with a celestial essential oil diffuser necklace, a charcoal incense burner and charcoal, whole white sage, frankincense tears, myrrh resin, and a set of twelve colored candles with an introduction to candle magic. Also included is a complete set of The Green Witch Tarot cards and instruction book. No matter what path your witch's craft takes, these items will surely help them on their way.
1-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Laurie Littleton, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at witchygypsymomma.com.
My family and I made the decision to sell our home and travel full time for a year. During that time my shop was on vacation. Also during that time one of my children became seriously ill which extended my hiatus to the full two years. Thank you 2020. We are once again settled and my son is for the most part back to being a healthy teenager so it is time for me to get back in business. I thank all of my previous customers who stayed in touch during that time and can’t wait to serve new ones now that I am open again.
Yes! Many of our listings are now or in the very near future available with free shipping! On top of that, all qualifying domestic orders over $35 ship for free. So even if the item you want isn't part of the free shipping crew, you may be able to qualify by just adding another item or two to your cart.
All orders with free shipping with a total item weight of 16 oz or less will be shipped USPS First Class Package when possible.
It is my belief that anyone can learn about herbal actions without having to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for someone to hold their hand and issue them a piece of paper. That includes you. You can find my own complete herbal write-ups for free at www.witchygypsymomma.com. These include culinary, medicinal, and magickal properties including holistic uses, recipes, and simple spells. Again, I encourage you to jump into your own education and research. You are smart enough to recognize what plants are safe enough for your comfort level and to prepare them in ways to benefit your body. You can do this!
Absolutely. Divine energy is inside and flows around everything. That includes you and me. Have you ever just known something has happened to someone even though you’re nowhere near them? You probably had a really strong connection with them and the energy that flowed between you alerted you that something had happened. Or when you experience deja vu? Yep. Tapping into that energy. The idea is that by focusing my intent, my energy, on you and your question, I can tap into that energy as well to influence the cards since it is your energy and not your actual touch that affect them.
Yes. I will not read for anyone under the age of 18. I will not directly question matters of life and death. We’re all going to die some day. We don’t need the details. That also includes pregnancy. I’m a mother of four who struggled to conceive and then miscarried. I know the emotions that go into those circumstances. Sometimes the cards are loud enough not to be denied in these matters, but I will not ask about them directly. I am also not a doctor or lawyer. By law I can not give legal or medical advice. By law I also have to state that these readings are for entertainment purposes only. I make no guarantees to the outcomes of any reading or any other magickal matters.
I am not a doctor. I hold no certifications or licenses. Any medical claims are based on my own herbal studies. All products are NOT approved or evaluated by the FDA. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Traditional folk medicine is my inspiration. I encourage you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions before partaking of any substance, natural or otherwise. By purchasing this product, you are releasing the maker/manufacturer from product liability and assuming all risks and liability for your own health and well-being.
All products are homemade using sterile instruments and the highest of standards in regard to clean environment and utensils. My products are organically sourced from farmers and wholesalers who produce, cultivate, and clean according to organic standards. These spices, herbs, and teas are produced in full accordance to organic standards but cannot be labeled as certified organic because my facility is not certified for organic production. If a product is not organic it will be labeled as such in the product description. Essential Oils are certified non-GMO and carry a Seed to Seal standard, but they are not certified organic.
Tarot readings and other methods of divination are for entertainment purposes only. I am not a doctor or a lawyer and am therefore unable to provide medical or legal advice.
Magickal items sold online are also for personal entertainment purposes only. The desired result/outcome cannot be guaranteed as a result of using any magickal item, and should not be used as a replacement for medical/professional assistance.
I am unable to alter destinations or open lost/missing item cases with USPS after the package has been accepted by USPS. Please accept my apologies. I recommend that you contact the US Postal Service and open a case with them (speaking to an actual person is highly recommended). Missing packages due to incorrectly entered address information will not be the responsibility of Witchy Gypsy Momma.